POST MARK COLLECTORS CLUB - POST OFFICE PHOTOGRAPH COLLECTION
Post Office: Hulbert, MI 49748
Date of Photo: August 13, 2003
Photographer: Paul E. Petosky, "Postmarks from the past"
Comment: Hulbert, MI 49748 Post Office (Chippewa County). First postmaster was Elmer M. Holley. Originally spelled Hulburt when the post office was first established January 23, 1892. Changed to Hulbert December 1, 1906-March 31, 1908. Post Office was renamed Taquaminon March 28, 1919-August 12, 1920. Changed back to Hulbert August 13, 1920-Present.