POST MARK COLLECTORS CLUB - POST OFFICE PHOTOGRAPH COLLECTION
Post Office: Walsh, MI (Schoolcraft County)
Date of Photo: (circa 1935)
Contributor: Paul E. Petosky, Postmarks from the Past
Comment: Seney Township. Originally established as EKLUND on July 19, 1927 with Nels A. Eklund as its first postmaster. Name changed to WALSH on August 16, 1927. Discontinued operation on June 30, 1933; mail service to Seney. (Pictured was once the Walsh, MI Post Office).