POST MARK COLLECTORS CLUB - POST OFFICE PHOTOGRAPH COLLECTION
Post Office: Marion, KY 42064 (Crittenden County)
Date of Photo: circa 1907
Contributor: Paul E. Petosky, Postmarks from the Past
Comments: Originally established as OXFORD on April 29, 1843 with Sumner Marble as its first postmaster. Changed to MARION on April 14, 1846 with Milo L. Smith as postmaster. Discontinued operation on January 21, 1862 and reestablished on April 2, 1862 with David N. Stinson as postmaster.